Monday, October 8, 2012

Hussar 2012 pics and eBay auction!

Hello my dear friends! :)

It is time to show you what I painted for Hussar 2012 :)

I prepared two entries, Fantasy Sgl and Large.

Fantasy - Yarry from Enigma, a perfect mini from Enigma!! So great to paint :)
Large - Hellbrute from GW 40k new starter.

Hellbrute is for sale HERE.

But Yarry is for me! :) my first mini I will not sell :)

Here you have pics! I hope you like them :) please rate them and comment on my CMON here and here.

Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe that these minis look even better in real life :) Awesome Job, Camelson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    i like your Blog!
    Your painting it's great!!
    I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
    VioletPaint
    See you soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete