Monday, June 6, 2011

New Camera and some WIP's :)

Hi folks!

The time has come when I have to start take pics of minis myslef :)
My friend Orkish from WRF studio took pics so far. But when everyone from WRF started to work alone I decided to buy a camera and start to learn - shooting pics! :D
Thanks dude for all these pics you did! :D

Huh, its really hard to take a good pic! I made some pics of my WIP's and of my last paints. :)

I dont have any good background yet, but I will have soon! :)

Here you have some of firsts pics! :)

Cheers!


Space Wolf and Goblin :)



First WIP - Space Marine Captain :)



And second WIP - Daemonette with staff :)



More - soon! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. :) Congrats to your new camera. The pictures are really good. And for I for myself like a black photo-background (i am using one ;)).

    looking forward to see more ;)

    best regards..

    ReplyDelete