Monday, August 15, 2011

Orcsssssss Slaver! Grey Seer 2011.

Hi folks!

Last week was Games Day Germany, and a week later was Grey Seer Gorzów 2011. Of course I can't miss that, first because I really like that competition, but first of all because of people who were there. :)

Of course I always must start with something new, and because a GD preparing I have only 2 days to paint something for Grey Seer :)

And here you have: Orc Slaver painted in one day :)
It was a quick paintjob, but I'm very happy with effects. Judge it yourself :)

Here you have a pics. And CMON link for rate :)

This mini is for sale, you can bid it HERE.



Thanks to Slavol, Mahoń, Kacpero for judging, Ana, Przemo for classes, and for Edwin, Smok and mr_Denial for trip! :D
Congrats for all who won and who started in that competition! :)

See U all on Hussar 2011!

Cheeers!

2 comments:

  1. yyyeeeaaa.. ;D
    there was great...
    I hope to go next year, but first we (all the people you wrote) should see at husar...

    regards
    Smok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, simple, but great mini. Like the desaturated skin color. :)

    kind Regards, Solmar

    ReplyDelete