It's my first tutorial. Simple but helpful I hope. :)
Remember, you will use a sharp tools, keep safety!
To build that base you will need:
- Terminator Base
- Some small rocks
- Piece of plasticard
- Small branch
- Some bids
- Wood glue
- And any strong glue (superglue)
- Tools like modeling knife
- And smile :D
1. First step: prepare the base and stick a pieces of cork. You can use a modeling knife to do that. Remember, keep safety!
Like that :)
2. Next step: Now we will make a floor for our miniature :) I made it with plasticard.
Plasticard is the best stuff for things like that :)
Just cut piece and stick it with cork.
I did it like that :)
3. Next step: And now some fun! :D you can put on your base everything what you want! :D
You can use stuff from recipe: Some small rocks, small branch and some bids :)
I used that things with GK bids.
I used for that strong glue.
It's something like that :)
And other side.
4. Next step: Last thing we must do is glue some sand. I used wood glue for that and it looks like that :)
5. Finally ready base! :)
My version looks like that:
I know thats Calgars legs, but I will converted them on GKs :)
Thanks for attention, and I hope that this tutorial will be useful. :)
Soon next tutorials, this time some painting! :D